Sunday, 2 May 2010

ESSAY AVOIDANCE

Yeah, so i'm meant to be re-writing some SHIT about American mythology, but fuck that, let's blast out some house bangers.

This track makes me want to go to some crappy beach party or something, get tanked up on WKD and fist pump for ten solid minutes




I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIIIIIVE




Taking it down now on some seduction vibe, awesome filtering going on here.



Unfuckwithable. You cannot fuck with Another Chance by Roger Sanchez. I'd pay decent money (i.e. over £3) to go to a club that plays this. The bassline man, that bassline!



I once heard this mixed into Closer than Close by Rosie Gaines on Kiss FM at 5pm on a saturday evening, i fucking went off.




The day i tire of this Todd Edwards track is the day I go back to listening to NME bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment