Saturday, 21 November 2009

Two Mixes

Two sides, 45 minutes each. Not mixed. Enjoy.

Day mix:
1. Arthur Russell - That's Us/Wild Combination
2. The Tough Alliance - Silly Crimes
3. The Mountain Goats - Going to Georgia
4. Smokey Robinson - Being with You
5. Noel - The Night They Invented Love (Josh Baines' Slow-Mo edit)
6. Instant Funk - I Got My Mind Made Up
7. Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
8. Erlend Oye - A Sudden Rush
9. Washed Out - Feel It All Around

DOWNLOAD IT HERE


Night mix:
1. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You (Decca)
2. Pariah - Orpheus (R&S)
3. Moodymann - Freeki MF (KDJ)
4. Wiley - Shanghai
5. Golden Boy and Miss Kittin - Rippin Kittin (Landomat 2000)
6. Brant & Mr Roper - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (Ada Remix) (Scheinselbständig)
7. Omar-S - Strider's World (FHXE Records)
8. DJ Gazzeto - Gazzeto Eskhaleni Zone 1 (Edit)
9. Joe Meek and the Blue Men - I Hear A New World (RPM Records)


DOWNLOAD IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment